Deposit Methods & Fees
Deposits must be made from an account which bears the same name as that of trading account. If you wish to deposit from an account under a different name, you must contact your account manager or our support team prior to doing so as this can pose implications when withdrawing funds.
- Instant: Same day
- Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge to clients and are in fact absorbed by Blueberry. However, a client’s banking facility and intermediaries may charge their own fees independently.
- If a client’s deposit fails, we ask them to first check with their bank as they may be blocking the transfer.
- Minimum initial deposit: $100
- Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If a client incurs a separate non-transaction fee from their bank or payment provider, any such fee will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules. Please contact your own bank for details.
We highly recommend keeping the number of cards used to deposit at a minimum as this can complicate withdrawals.
- Domestic transfers: 1-3 business days
- International transfers: 2-7 business days
- Usually attracts a fee of approximately USD $25+ — which is imposed by and dependent on banking intermediaries.
- We may reimburse clients for incoming payments, however, outgoing payment fees are the responsibility of the client.
- If you wish to have your deposit fees reimbursed, please email [email protected] a copy of your bank statement showing your name, account details, and deposit(s) made to your Blueberry Markets trading account; this will show as Eightcap on a statement.
- Our account details are visible in the Client Portal:
If the deposit currency is sent to an account in a different currency, these funds will most likely be rejected and returned to the account from which they were sent. Some banks automatically or compulsorily convert funds into the recipient’s domestic currency. In this event, clients are advised to contact their bank as soon as possible.
- We charge no fees for Skrill, however, Skrill themselves charge 1-3% on withdrawal amounts.
- Due to regulation, we only accept Skrill payments that are consistent with the client's native currency.