This may be due to several reasons:
- You may want to check initially that the password you are entering is correct, sometimes it also helps to copy and paste your password from the welcome email we send when an account is created. Also, keep in mind that your Client Portal password is different from your MT4/MT5 password.
- Make sure you are connecting to the correct server. See below:
- MT4 (Live) - ‘BlueberryMarkets2-Real2’
- MT4 (Demo) - ‘BlueberryMarkets2-Demo2’
- MT5 (Live) - ‘BlueberryMarkets-Live’
- MT5 (Demo) - ‘BlueberryMarkets-Demo’
- Make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your network, anti-virus software, and/or VPN/proxy is not blocking the connection.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.