Where can funds be withdrawn to?
- Withdrawals must return to the exact same method used to deposit. In no circumstance will we refund a deposit to a card and/or Skrill account different to that of the one used to make the deposit being refunded.
- If multiple methods are used to deposit, Visa/Mastercard will be the first method used to withdraw.
- Deposits are refunded in chronological order, meaning they are withdrawn in the same order and sequence to deposits.
- Profits may be withdrawn after all deposits have been refunded, and are transferred via bank wire.
- In some instances, we may request evidence in order to verify the account holder of the receiving bank account.
- All withdrawal requests submitted before 01:00 PM AEST/AEDT will be processed on the same business day from Monday to Friday. Any requests received after this time may not be processed until the next available business day.
- We cannot guarantee same-day receipt of funds. Clearing times are subject to the receiving bank processes and are beyond our control — international withdrawals may take between 2 - 10 business days to be received.
- Please note that the term ‘instant’ means that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without interference or manual processing by financial department personnel.
- We are unable to accept third-party payments and direct or over-the-counter cash payments to Blueberry Markets are prohibited. You will be given all necessary information in your personal Client Portal area when completing a transaction.
- Deposits may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 business hours. We shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- Internal transfers between accounts of the same name are performed instantly.
- We may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
- Payment options are for informational purposes only and not available to all individuals. Please login to the Client Portal area to see which options are available to you. Blueberry Markets may at its sole discretion block or suspend a withdrawal if there are reasonable grounds to suspect trading account misuse, criminal activity, or offences under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth).
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.