Withdrawal Methods, Fees, & Considerations
See the table below:
General Withdrawal Considerations to Keep in Mind:
~Withdrawals must be returned to the exact same method used to fund an account. Under no circumstances we'll send the funds to a card and/or Skrill account not used to deposit.
For example, if you fund using VISA/MasterCard XYZ the funds must be returned to card XYZ.
If the card used to fund is lost/stolen/expired and you have been issued a replacement, you may request a withdrawal to the card used to deposit and your bank should be able to redirect the funds to the replacement once it reaches them. If this fails, we can send funds via bank transfer.
~Withdrawals must be requested from the same trading account that the funds were deposited into.
For example, if you deposit into Trading Account 123, you must withdraw all deposits and profits from trading account 123.
~If the account has open trades during withdrawal, free margin must at least be equal to or greater than 150% after the amount has been deducted.
~If the account has open trades during internal transfer, free margin must equal at least 100%.
Free Margin Calculation = (Equity/Margin) x 100
~Profits are always withdrawn via bank wire/bank transfer and may only be withdrawn when all deposits have been refunded.
Credit or Debit Card
- Deposits are required to be returned to the card(s) used to fund the account(s).
- Card withdrawals usually take between 1-3 business days, however, in some circumstances, they may take up to 28 days.
- If multiple methods have been used to deposit, card withdrawals will usually be processed first.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 USD. Clients are exempt from this rule if they are withdrawing the balance from their account.
- Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If you incur a separate non-transaction fee from your bank or payment provider, any such fee will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules. Please contact your own bank for details.
- In some instances, we may be unable to process a request to a client's card(s). In this event, we require a bank statement showing your name, account details, and deposits to the trading account(s). Once the source of funds has been verified, we will process the funds to the same bank account 90 days after the initial deposit.
- If you deposited via bank wire, we are able to withdraw to the same or a different bank account(s) under your name (we may require a bank statement for a different bank account)
- Usually attracts a fee of approximately USD $20 which is imposed by and dependent on banking intermediaries; such fees are the responsibility of the client.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is USD $25.
- Bank account details must include a SWIFT code, IBAN, and sort code/BSB. If a bank does not use a sort code/BSB, you may enter 6 zeros in the relevant field.
- Must return to same Skrill account used to deposit
- Skrill is only accepted in USD (and EUR only for clients in Europe)
- Cannot go to an account registered in the UK