Deposit Methods & Fees
Please be advised:
With the exception of Tether,
VISA & MasterCard
- Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge to clients and are in fact absorbed by Blueberry. However, your banking facility and intermediaries may charge their own fees independently.
- If your deposit fails, please check with your bank as they may be blocking the transfer.
- Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If a separate fee from your bank or payment provider incurs, any such fee will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules.
- We highly recommend keeping the number of cards used to deposit at a minimum as this can complicate withdrawals.
To deposit with a VISA or MasterCard credit/debit card, refer to the instructions here.
- You have two options with PayPal
- Log in to your PayPal account to use your PayPal balance or a stored credit/debit card
- Check out as a Guest (without logging in). You would need to manually enter a credit/debit card in this case.
- If logged in to your PayPal account, you can deposit up to 10,000.00 USD at a time. If on Guest Checkout, the maximum deposit amount is 4,000.00 USD.
- Some countries are restricted by PayPal. Please refer to this article for more information.
- We charge no fees for Skrill, however, Skrill themselves may charge 1-3% on withdrawals.
- Due to regulation, we only accept Skrill payments that are consistent with the client's native currency.
- Clients from Europe can only transact with EUR.
- Clients from any other country can only transact with USD.
- Some countries are restricted by Skrill. Please refer to this or contact Skrill for more information.
- Usually attracts a fee of approximately USD $25+ — which is imposed by and dependent on banking intermediaries.
- We may reimburse clients for incoming payments, however, outgoing payment fees are the responsibility of the client.
- If you wish to have your deposit fees reimbursed, please email email@example.com a copy of your bank statement showing your name, account details, and deposit(s) made to your Blueberry Markets trading account (this will show as Eightcap).
- Neteller works the same way as Skrill, as they are of the same company.
- USDT is available to all countries except Australia.
- USDT deposits are currently available only to USD trading accounts.
- The maximum deposit amount is 10,000 USD. You may make another transaction if you wish to deposit higher than this.
- Deposit only USDT through Ethereum (ERC20). Any other currency/blockchain will result in loss of funds.
- USDT will be converted to USD at the live rate at the time of the transaction. The live conversion rate is shown below your private depositing address.
- There may be fees associated with your transactions. This varies so please check with your wallet provider beforehand.
Poli Pay & BPay
- Available in Australia. Transactions are in AUD.
- Available in Indonesia, only for USD trading accounts.
- Transactions are initially in IDR, then converted to USD. The conversion rate will be based on the current day's open exchange.
- Available in the Philippines. Transactions are in PHP.
- Funds will be converted to the trading account's base currency; the conversion rate will be based on the current day's open exchange.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.