How to deposit Tether (USDT) through Binance
Firstly, please make sure that you already have USDT in your Binance account. To learn how to buy USDT, please refer to this page.
When you're ready to transfer USDT to your Blueberry trading account, follow the steps below:
1) Log in to your Binance account and go to Wallet > Overview
2) Click on Withdraw
3) Click Crypto
4) In the Select coin dropdown, choose USDT
5) In your Client Portal, go to Deposit/Withdraw. Under your trading account number, select Deposit > Tether
6) Copy your private depositing address into your Binance withdrawal address
7) In the Network field, select ERC20
8) Enter the amount you'd like to deposit to your Blueberry account (minimum must be equivalent to 100 USD)
9) Click Withdraw, enter your two-factor authentication codes, and then you should see this confirmation window:
That's it! Your funds should be deposited into your Blueberry account in a few minutes.
Note: You may also use other crypto wallets that support USDT on ERC20!
Here's a video version of the above steps: