How do I log in to the platforms? [PC/Mac]
To login to your trading account on PC or Mac, open MT4 or MT5.
1) Select File from the top-left corner > Log in to trade account
2) Enter the following:
- Login - your trading account number.
- Password - your trading account password, sent to you by email. Note that this is different from your Client Portal password.
- Server - select the one that relates to your account type.
MT4 and MT5 Servers:
- Live - BlueberryMarkets-Live
- Demo - BlueberryMarkets-Demo
IF the above servers don't work, try these:
- MT4 (Live) = live.mt4.ts.blueberrymarkets.com:443
- MT4 (Demo) = demo.mt4.ts.blueberrymarkets.com:443
- MT5 (Live) = live.mt5.ts.blueberrymarkets.com:443
Simply copy and paste into the Server field.
For Windows, please make sure that you are using the latest Blueberry-branded MT4/MT5, a platform from a different broker or the generic one from MetaQuotes.