How to deposit via bank transfer
- Bank transfer/wire deposits must be made from an account that bears the as that of the trading account.
- You will see "Eightcap Pty Ltd" in your transactions. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd.
- International bank wires usually attract a fee of approximately USD $25+ — which is imposed by and dependent on banking intermediaries.
- We may reimburse clients for incoming payments, however, outgoing payment fees are the responsibility of the client.
- If you wish to have your deposit fees reimbursed, please email email@example.com a copy of your bank statement showing your name, account details, and deposit(s) made to your Blueberry Markets trading account (this will show as 'Eightcap').
You can either make an online transfer or visit your bank and make a manual transfer transaction. You may also use fund transfer services such as Wise (formerly Transferwise).
Below are the bank accounts you can deposit into. Please make sure that you are depositing to our bank account with a currency that corresponds to your trading account's currency.
This list of bank accounts is also accessible in your Client Portal.