Error: No connection
If you're getting a "No connection" error in your MT4 or MT5, it means you are not connected to the server and will not receive price quotes.
To troubleshoot, follow the steps below.
1) Check your internet connection. Test other computer programs that require an internet connection and see they work.
2) Ensure that you are using a Blueberry-branded MT4/MT5 (except for Mac). You can download the latest installers here.
- If you can log in successfully to any of them, it is possible that you are using incorrect logins on another. Double-check your trading account number, password, and server.
- If you cannot log in to any of them, contact Customer Support to check your account status and/or see if you need a password reset.
Note: Your trading account password is different from your Client Portal password.
4) Restart your platform. If you are certain that you are using the correct logins, restart the platform— close it > wait for 10 seconds > open it again.
5) If you are using an anti-virus, firewall, VPN, or any other security program, make sure that MT4 and/or MT5 are on the list of "allowed programs". If you are not sure how to go about this, contact your software provider and/or disable it temporarily.
If you are trying to connect on your office/workplace network, it is possible that your IT department is blocking the connection for security purposes. Contact them and see if they can enable connection to internet port 443.
If you need further assistance, contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org (Australia) or email@example.com (Rest of the world) or start a live chat at the bottom-right of your screen.