Error: Waiting for update
"Waiting for update" is an error that appears when the platform is not receiving any price quotes.
On mobile, this shows as 'Loading chart data'.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot:
1) Check your internet connection. Test other computer programs that require an internet connection and see if they work.
2) Check your account type. If you have a Direct (Raw) account, you need to trade on pairs with the suffix .i (e.g. EURUSD.i). The Standard pairs will not work for you.
If you don't see these symbols, just right-click anywhere on the Market Watch and select Show All.
3) Make sure that you are logged in correctly. Double-check your trading account number, password, and server.
4) Try manually updating the chart. Right-click on the chart window and select “Refresh”.
5) Try a different symbol. Left-click on any symbol from the Market Watch, then drag and drop it onto the chart.
6) Restart your platform. Close it > wait for 10 seconds > open it again.
7) Ensure that you are using a Blueberry-branded MT4/MT5 (except for Mac). You can download the latest installers here.
8) Check your EAs and/or Indicators. If they are consuming too much computer resources, they can affect the charts too. Contact your EA/indicator provider for technical assistance.
If you need further assistance, contact Customer Support at email@example.com (Australia) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Rest of the world) or start a live chat at the bottom-right of your screen.