Withdrawal Methods, Fees, & Considerations
We process all withdrawals within 24 hours (Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT+10). The funds will reflect in your account depending on the withdrawal method (receiving end).
When you make a withdrawal request with a credit/debit card or PayPal, you will be asked to enter a bank account— this is in case you are withdrawing profits, which are sent via bank wire. Also, if the card withdrawal fails for any reason, we may send the funds via bank wire.
Important things to note:
1) Deposits are always withdrawn first— this means that the exact and total amount you deposited is considered ''. Only when they are all returned to you will the rest of your withdrawal amount be considered ''.
2) Withdrawal of deposits must be returned to the exact same method used to fund an account. Under no circumstances we'll send the funds to a card or account not used to deposit. If the card used to fund is lost, stolen, or expired and you have been issued a replacement, you may still request a withdrawal to the same card used to deposit. Your bank should be able to redirect the funds to the replacement card once it reaches them. If this fails, we can send the funds via bank transfer.
3) Withdrawal of profits, on the other hand, are always sent back via bank transfer/wire. The only exception is if cryptocurrency (BTC or USDT) was used to deposit; in which case, we are able to send profits as cryptocurrency as well.
4) Withdrawals via bank wire are processed only to bank accounts issued in the same country as your registered country. In the event that you are withdrawing to a bank account that differs from your registered country, we may ask you to provide bank statements.
5) Withdrawals must be requested from the same trading account that the funds were deposited into.
- For example, if you deposit into Trading Account 123, you must withdraw all deposits and profits from trading account 123.
- If you made an internal transfer from account 123 to account 456, you must transfer the funds back to 123 first before requesting a withdrawal.
5) If the account has open trades during withdrawal, the free margin must at least be equal to or greater than 150% the amount has been deducted.
Free Margin Calculation = (Equity/Margin) x 100
- Deposits are required to be returned to the card(s) used to fund the account(s).
- Card withdrawals usually take between 1-3 business days, however, in some circumstances, they may take up to 28 days— this all depends on your card provider and how they process incoming funds.
- If multiple methods have been used to deposit, card withdrawals will usually be processed first.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 USD.
- In some instances, we may be unable to process a request to a client's card(s). In this event, we require a bank statement showing your name, account details, and deposits to the trading account(s). Once the source of funds has been verified, we will process the funds to the same bank account after the initial deposit.
- If you used a credit/debit card with PayPal, the funds will be returned back to the same card.
- We will send the funds back only the original Skrill account used in the deposit.
- Cannot go to an account registered in the UK.
- If you deposited via bank wire, we are able to withdraw either to the same or to a different bank account under your name. We may require a bank statement if you're withdrawing to a bank account not used in the original deposit.
- Due to AML/CTF policies, withdrawals to bank wire can only be processed on bank accounts with the same currency as the initial deposit.
- Usually attracts a fee of approximately USD $20.00 which is imposed by and dependent on banking intermediaries; such fees are the responsibility of the client.
- Because of the above-mentioned fee, the minimum withdrawal amount is USD $25— however, we highly recommend withdrawing at least $100 to maximise the fee.
- Bank account details must include a SWIFT code, IBAN, and sort code/BSB. If your bank does not use a sort code/BSB, you may enter 6 zeros in the relevant field.
Bitcoin (BTC) & Tether (USDT)
- You can withdraw your funds to any BTC wallet or USDT wallet in the ERC20 or TRC20 network.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is USD $50.00 and the maximum is USD $10,000.00 (per transaction).
- Profits can be withdrawn via BTC and USDT provided that they were also used to deposit.