Withdrawal Methods, Fees, & Considerations
Please be advised:
We process all withdrawals within 24 hours (Mon-Fri 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT+10). The funds will reflect in your account depending on the withdrawal method (receiving end).
Important things to note:
1) Withdrawals must be returned to the exact same method used to fund an account. Under no circumstances we'll send the funds to a card or account not used to deposit. If the card used to fund is lost, stolen, or expired and you have been issued a replacement, you may still request a withdrawal to the same card used to deposit. Your bank should be able to redirect the funds to the replacement card once it reaches them. If this fails, we can send the funds via bank transfer.
2) With the exception of Tether (USDT), withdrawals must be requested from the same trading account that the funds were deposited into.
- For example, if you deposit into Trading Account 123, you must withdraw all deposits and profits from trading account 123.
- If you made an internal transfer from account 123 to account 456, you must transfer the funds back to 123 first before requesting a withdrawal.
3) If the account has open trades during withdrawal, the free margin must at least be equal to or greater than 150% after the amount has been deducted.
- Free Margin Calculation = (Equity/Margin) x 100
4) Profits can be withdrawn via Tether (USDT) provided that it was also used to deposit. Otherwise, profits will be processed via bank transfer and may only be withdrawn when all deposits have been refunded.
- Deposits are required to be returned to the card(s) used to fund the account(s).
- Card withdrawals usually take between 1-3 business days, however, in some circumstances, they may take up to 28 days.
- If multiple methods have been used to deposit, card withdrawals will usually be processed first.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 USD.
- Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If you incur a separate non-transaction fee from your bank or payment provider, any such fee will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a "cash advance" and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules.
- In some instances, we may be unable to process a request to a client's card(s). In this event, we require a bank statement showing your name, account details, and deposits to the trading account(s). Once the source of funds has been verified, we will process the funds to the same bank account after the initial deposit.
- If you used a credit/debit card with PayPal, the funds will be returned back to the same card.
- We will send the funds back only the original Skrill account used in the deposit.
- Cannot go to an account registered in the UK.
- If you deposited via bank wire, we are able to withdraw either to the same or to a different bank account under your name. We may require a bank statement if you're withdrawing to a bank account not used in the original deposit.
- Due to AML/CTF policies, withdrawals to bank wire can only be processed on bank accounts with the same currency as the initial deposit.
- Usually attracts a fee of approximately USD $20.00 which is imposed by and dependent on banking intermediaries; such fees are the responsibility of the client.
- Because of the above-mentioned fee, the minimum withdrawal amount is USD $25.
- Bank account details must include a SWIFT code, IBAN, and sort code/BSB. If a bank does not use a sort code/BSB, you may enter 6 zeros in the relevant field.
- You can withdraw your funds to any USDT wallet in the ERC20 or TRC20 network.
- The maximum withdrawal amount is 10,000.00 USD.
- Profits can be withdrawn via this method provided that it was also used in a deposit.